Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Okay...so on the look out!

We are really wanting another fur baby like Puppen. As most of you may know we live in rural Eastern Colorado in a small farm town. My eye sight isn't so good and I get panicky traveling especially when there is traffic and a lot of people. IF anyone out there can help us find a puppy like her that is in need of a home we are interested, it's just the traveling part that becomes a issue. I can go to places like Ft Morgan and Sterling even Yuma Colorado but much beyond is a no go really.
    We traveled to The Stanley hotel in Estes Park on the 16th and 17th of this month I was a wreak when we arrived and finally home again. The only reason I went?
    1. It's The Stanley!
    2. My daughter paid for it. My left leg is terrible now bruises from knee to ankle from the vehicle sitting. Will post pic in a reply later.

Anyway this is a huge network hope someone can help!!
    Thank y'all!
    PUPPEN DEWEY

Thanks

My shin

My calf

PUPPEN DEWEY

Thanks

Why don't you try to go on dermatologist they know what's the best treatment for that.

Thanks

Thank you! A dermatologist isn't really for this deep muscle bruising. Eh it's getting better my daughter had same thing a few years ago after a long air trip. My mom same and grandma. It's just something we deal with. ��
    The point really is that long distance travel, long sitting, causes it to get bad like this. That's why I need to find a close contact within a distance that doesn't hurt me as much. I'd be really sad to find another baby and hurt to much to give attention to all as needed.

Thanks
    PUPPEN DEWEY

Thanks

Oh, glad it's getting better now.

Thanks

Thanks, just takes forever!! still haven't found a new fur baby :( I hope soon!!!
    PUPPEN DEWEY

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Petfinder.com has a lot of dogs that need homes. Remember, you can get one that looks like Puppen, but it will not be Puppen. It will be its own dog.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

what Patrice said. I'd consider getting one NOT like Puppen - that just seems to invite comparison. Get a little sweetie whose personality works best with your family and other pets. There will never be another of your sweet Puppen, nor should there be!

However, if a little spotted pup is what you really want, good luck and don't forget to show us pictures . But wasn't she a double dapple? Watch out for unscrupulous breeders trying to promote DDs as being rare or special... since they're really just unfortunate products of irresponsible/dangerous breeding.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceangirls For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Puppen View Post
    Thanks, just takes forever!! still haven't found a new fur baby :( I hope soon!!!
    You might want to adopt one. There are a lot of dogs in need of forever home.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to louis For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How far is Aurora for you? I searched via google for "dachshund fort morgan colorado" and it came up with several in need of adoption in Aurora.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to M&M's Mom For This Useful Post: