Hybrid View

Thanks

Our city had a ban this week for fireworks and bon fires because we havent had any rain and the grass is dry. Didnt stop anyone from shooting off fireworks. It was loud last night so we shut the windows and turned on the AC. Everyone got a calming treat. The hardest part was bed time, taking them out to pee.
    Angela
    Rusty, Odie & Baxter

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Everyone was actually pretty good here last night. I went to bed about 11:30 and they had been quiet for a while. Scooter wore his thundershirt and did fine. Better than a lot of years!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Wonderful cartoon.

My furcrew does OK with the fireworks. However, Shatner and Sammy (2 of the 4 dogs I am pet sitting) are terrified of the noise. I Not a fun few days.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

Milo, whom as you all know is scared of EVERYTHING, cares not a bit about fireworks. The dork. Maisy, who is super easy going, was terrified again this year. She just shakes. Poor little bit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M&M's Mom View Post
    Milo, whom as you all know is scared of EVERYTHING, cares not a bit about fireworks. The dork. Maisy, who is super easy going, was terrified again this year. She just shakes. Poor little bit.
    I know there's a proper training for that. Hope you find it I know Milo will improve that kind of behaviour and Maisy too. Good luck hope you search for it.