A few months ago I posted about having a leak that came thru the ceiling of my bedroom. Well, yesterday and today the painters have been here patching the holes and repainting. What fun! NOT. I am trapped in the den with the 3 dogs. Scooter and Darby jump up and bark every time they make a noise and, heaven forbid, they would actually TALK. Talking is cause for total hysteria.

In the midst of this, I'm dealing with someone getting the DH's information and writing bogus checks on the company account completely draining it. Because they had his information, we had to shut down ALL of the accounts with that bank and reopen them, order new checks, blah, blah, blah. Thank doG for good bank managers. Mine is excellent. He's made this whole process as stress free as it could be (which isn't very stress free but he did his best).

I am so hoping that the painters are done today because I really need to get back into the office to finish up my quarterly stuff for the CPA. I've given up trying to do much work at home with all the barking and fussing, it's almost impossible to get any work done.

So here I am, ready for another day of whining, barking and pacing and Darby and Scooter getting put in timeout outside so even though they bark at least its not in my ear.