Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default The Barking Whining and Pacing has Begun

A few months ago I posted about having a leak that came thru the ceiling of my bedroom. Well, yesterday and today the painters have been here patching the holes and repainting. What fun! NOT. I am trapped in the den with the 3 dogs. Scooter and Darby jump up and bark every time they make a noise and, heaven forbid, they would actually TALK. Talking is cause for total hysteria.

In the midst of this, I'm dealing with someone getting the DH's information and writing bogus checks on the company account completely draining it. Because they had his information, we had to shut down ALL of the accounts with that bank and reopen them, order new checks, blah, blah, blah. Thank doG for good bank managers. Mine is excellent. He's made this whole process as stress free as it could be (which isn't very stress free but he did his best).

I am so hoping that the painters are done today because I really need to get back into the office to finish up my quarterly stuff for the CPA. I've given up trying to do much work at home with all the barking and fussing, it's almost impossible to get any work done.

So here I am, ready for another day of whining, barking and pacing and Darby and Scooter getting put in timeout outside so even though they bark at least its not in my ear.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Sound's like your doggy is over protected at your house!

Thanks

Oh my, I hope they get finished soon and the fur crew can settle down.

I have a few overly protective dogs he to and the construction across the street is going full blast.

Hoping all turn out OK, after the GH's comprised issues. Will you be able to recoup any of the funds?
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda View Post
    Hoping all turn out OK, after the GH's comprised issues. Will you be able to recoup any of the funds?
    Thank doG that the bank was really good about that. I discovered and reported the theft on Friday the first. The funds were back in the account (new account that is) on Sat so I was able to relax somewhat and have a better time.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I am glad they got the funds sorted out. I am so sorry you were violated like that. I hope they find out the criminal(s) behind this.

Sorry about the noise. We don't get any visitors, so when we do, it is noiseapalooza at my house too.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

BUSTER!!!!! I SO feel your pain. He's getting entirely too reactive, and I'm beginning to worry about him when company comes to the house. Glad you got your $$$ back!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."