Theo was at the vets last Friday because he yelped again after I had his nails trimmed. So went to vets, he was fine passed toe tests, etc. Took it easy all week but yesterday he hid under the table and today he didn't want to come out of his crate. When he did...he was wobbly and could barely walk. My vet was closed but they answered the phone and agreed to see him. Was happy cause vet hospital is 45 minutes away. Got there, Theo is paralyzed completely on left side and partially on right side. Vet changed his meds and did a laser treatment. Right after his treatment, Theo stopped shaking, was walking better and not in pain. WOW, I had no idea the benefits from laser treatments. So if he is ok during the weekend, I'll go back on Monday will him for another and then every 3 days for a total of 6 treatments. I don't know how much they are there but is $125 for 6 treatments a good price? Seems to be but I've no clue. So, please send Theo some of those DLC rayz, because they do work, I really believe they do. I am fine, no stress, just sad for Theo because he is such a trooper and has been through so much and somehow, he is always happy and wagging. He can pee and poop on his own so that is good. :D