Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

I really appreciate everyone sharing their experiences. Peanut seems better today- on the road to healing. I am going to speak to her neurologist this morning.

I was on this board years ago with my first dachshund Angel. She never had this problem. But this board was always a support and great resource. I find this again with all of you. The encouragement really helps when you are only in fear and uncertainty for your furbaby.

I will keep you posted on her progress and be regularly visiting this board again. Thank you everyone again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Notre Dame Mom For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you everyone for posting. Peanut is better today- on her way to healing. I will still call neurologist today

I was on this board years ago when I had my first dachshund Angel. She did not have this problem. But I always found this board to be very supportive and a great resource.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. Your responses givebme incite I could not otherwise have. I will post updates and be regularly visiting this board again.

Thank you again and any other incite or support is so very appreciated. God bless each of you and your furbabies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Notre Dame Mom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I'm glad Peanut is feeling better now. Lisa's post is spot on concerning back problems. I forgot to mention the stroller. I used one for Bogart and it saved my sanity (and my eardrums). I highly recommend them.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue