Thanks

Default Peanut going for MRI and possible surgery wednesday

Peanut is not moving. Yelping in pain. MRI and possible surgery. Please pray for healing.

Thanks

Oh, wow. Lots of prayers coming. My Jack had surgery after he went down the second time and came back 100%. All it takes is a great vet, I think.
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Tons of We'll be waiting to hear how it goes tomorrow. Do you have any kind of pain meds for him til then?
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

OMG Prayers for your baby!
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

So many rayz coming your way. Surgery is very scary, but the outcome is usually very good. Lots of rayz. Please keep us posted. Thinking about you both during this horrible time. x a million.

Lots of us have had dogs with football scars. Same post treatment.

Lots of rest, time for healing. You will have them up and walking sooner though (2 weeks, if I remember correctly?!?). Sling to support potty function. 1/2 pepcid 1/2 hour before drugs. We did re-hab with Pogo (special exercises, water therapy etc). After his surgery. Some weird things, Pogo could run on grass before he could walk on tile. We had to put carpet runners down everywhere for him. I think tile is like ice for humans.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Sending tons of your way

I've been thru surgery with one of mine and she had a very good recovery at 9 years old. Follow the surgeon's instructions to the letter and you'll be fine.

Lisa's suggestions are good ones. I had to put carpet runner's down for Bogart. Target used to have really cheap ones. I also got one at Bed, Bath and Beyond for under the ramp in the bedroom pretty cheap.

Keep us posted.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Thank you everyone. She is on gabapentin and tramadol. Tomorrow is it!! Peanut is resting comfortably in her crate. She is a very fearful dog who does not like people touching her. Please send prayers she responds to everyone in a positive manner who is trying to take care of her. This makes me more nervous than the procedure. She is a sweet girl but was the true runt of the litter and Is afraid of everyone.

Thanks

Prayers for your pup...and many rays
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

Peanut can walk and go potty! Just has pain. I guess MRI will tell us tomorrow thanks for everyone's support.