Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default Some Days Its Hard Just to Get to Work

Yesterday, I had one of those days. I"m trying to get ready for work. Since Cash has trouble getting on and off the bed, I pick him and put him up there and get him off. So now when he wants to get up or down he barks at me He barks at me very LOUDLY. So I'm trying to get ready for work, Scooter has an upset tummy so I'm syringing Okra Pepsin down his throat every 20 minutes or so, Cash is barking at me because he wants to play "up and down" on the bed and then Darby decides to put his ball in the toilet. Again. I'm so glad I don't have to be at the office on time because days like this, I'd never make it.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

That is funny!! You are rushing and they are all up to shenanigans. it's good to be the boss

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

I'd say they have their delaying tactics down to a fine art! Give in, Mom, and just stay home
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Love it!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

When I go in the bathroom to get ready in the morning, the girls hang out outside the door and either lick the floor incessantly or occasionally whine (they get a biscuit when I leave, so hurry the eff up, mama)... which justifiably annoys their father if he's even slightly awake. So both of us are hissing through closed doors "Dog. DOG! Stop that!!!" since we're not entirely sure which dog we're yelling at.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel