Thread: Annuals Day

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default Annuals Day

I decided to bite the bullet and have all 3 dogs annuals done at the same time. Darby was actually not too bad. Of course, that was with the muzzle and the hood.

Cash was a little PITA and we had to muzzle him so he wouldn't bite anyone. Poor thing had a bad time of it. His veins are getting hard to find and we had trouble getting any blood. He jerked away from me at one point after she pricked him and we had blood. Not in the syringe like it should be but on the counter. He was limping a bit after. I felt so bad for my little old man.

Scooter was the "good dog" as always.

She said that Cash's heart seemed to be stable which at almost 17, I consider pretty good. I'll find out on Mon or Tues how the blood work looks.

Now I'm broke. Holy sheep, it costs a fortune for bloodwork for 3 dogs plus VOM adjustments and supplements. It's a good thing that things are picking up at the office.
    Last edited by lotsadox; 03-18-2017 at 08:14 PM.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Hope all results are good!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

I just bet you're broke!! *ouch*!!! Sounds like all is well though, which is awesome! And that's done for another year
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alex's Mom View Post
    I just bet you're broke!! *ouch*!!! Sounds like all is well though, which is awesome! And that's done for another year
    That's kind of what I figured. Now it's done for another year. Poor Cash isn't limping anymore and seems to have recovered so all is good (except that I'm broke )
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Very happy that things are picking up at work. Sounds like the puppers are doing great, update us with the results. Sorry about the pocketbook :( I can relate.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa For This Useful Post:

Rae

Thanks

I was just deciding if I should take Nero and the cats or just one by one. Prayers for good results on the bloods.