Thanks

Default I got pooped on (TMI warning)

Pogo is old. And blind. And grumpy. But he does generally have full control over his bladder and poop shoot. This morning he REALLY had to go and I didn't get him down fast enough, so he got the ramp first, which I stepped, in. That freaked me out causing me to move him so it went from bad to worse, he got my shirt and....yup, hand. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I am really squeamish and not equipped for this. It is Raf's birthday, but he was nice and cleaned up my shoes and the ramp. I tossed the shirt in the garbage and washed my hands, like 90 times. I am still really freaked out over this. Yuck. Totally a S***ty day

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

The joys of having dogs.
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LexieLuvr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Am I evil for laughing? Poor old man...when ya gotta go, ya gotta go, he says. (sorry, Mom! )
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Chuckling here, it is jsut part of having old dogs and I have a house full of them.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda View Post
    Chuckling here, it is jsut part of having old dogs and I have a house full of them.
    Yes, it is. I have had to clean poo out of Cash's butt hair so many times lately, that I cut all of it I could off. I'm so used to being poo'd on, pee'd on, thrown up on and snapped at that I'm sort of immune to it. Jim, however, isn't. The other night Scooter threw up on him when he was laying down. I said "Welcome to my world"
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lotsadox View Post
    Yes, it is. I have had to clean poo out of Cash's butt hair so many times lately, that I cut all of it I could off. I'm so used to being poo'd on, pee'd on, thrown up on and snapped at that I'm sort of immune to it. Jim, however, isn't. The other night Scooter threw up on him when he was laying down. I said "Welcome to my world"

BWAHAHAHA! Right???

It's weird how squeamish I am about getting poo'd on or accidentally touching it. BLECH! It's a lousy way to discover the bottom of the poop bag was split at the seam.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by M&M's Mom View Post
    BWAHAHAHA! Right???

It's weird how squeamish I am about getting poo'd on or accidentally touching it. BLECH! It's a lousy way to discover the bottom of the poop bag was split at the seam.
    Eeeewwwwwwwwww! It is a bad way to find out the bottom of the poop bag is split!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue