Thread: Leba III

Thanks

Default Leba III

Pogo's teeth are horrible and the vet does not want to put him under to do a dental (which he just had last year!!!). Pixel's and Pepsi's are not awesome either. We are starting Leba III today, I will let you know how it goes after one month.

Has anyone else with older dogs tried it? Did it work for you? Are you still using it?

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

I've looked at it for Heidi and Bussy, but it's too expensive. I'll be curious to hear how it works...may be worth it. I've been using these dental wipes which seem to work a bit. Bussy HATES them, but Heidi actually likes the taste, just not the having her teeth wiped.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

I got before pictures of Pixel. Not of Pogo because he tried to eat Rafi's face, so we gave up Will post in 30 days my review of how it worked on all three dogs. Not sure if you have a Costco membership, but it was 2 for $100 which was a deal when most places wanted $70 - $80 for one bottle. Yes, it is expensive, but I spent almost $1200 on blood work and a dental for Pogo last year and I hate putting him under. 2 bottles should last 6 months for 3 dogs, fingers crossed this stuff does the trick.

Thanks

Fingers crossed!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I used it on Cash's teeth last year. His breath was so bad it was awful having him sit on the couch by me. It really helped. I did have to use a bottle and a half before it got better but it's not bad at all now. I've sort of slacked off on using it and need to get back to it. But I had really good luck with it.
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsadox For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ooh, I need to try this! The girls are blessed with good teeth (I mean amazing teeth, no credit to me), and have only had the one dental... after which Cassie started her mucus issues. I think she might have a bad one now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

I've never heard of this, but I need to try it! Plus I do have a Costco membership! I hope you have good luck!
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

So none like the physical spray. However, it comes with a dropper too, you spray the product into the cap and then put it into the dropper. It is an extra step, but all are better with administration. So do not throw out the dropper I do think it is already working though and we are only 5 days in.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisa For This Useful Post: