Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default I Think I've Been Played . . .

Cash is still getting up every night. I'm giving him Minchex and Rescue Remedy but he's still not sleeping thru. Usually about 4:00 or 4:30. Then night before last, he started getting up at 3:30, 4:15, 5:00 . . . So I had finally just had it and said "You lay down and go to sleep right now!" I got the squirt bottle and laid back down. In about 5 minutes, he yipped again. I sat up and poked him and said "Go to sleep" and laid back down. Another 5 or 10 minutes and he yipped so I squirted him and said "GO BACK TO SLEEP!" and laid down. It took 3 squirts but he went back to sleep. Finally!

Last night, he was up at 4:30 so I took him out. We came back in and got back in bed. After a few minutes, he yipped. I got up, moved him off the corner of the bed into the middle and told him mto go to sleep. It only took one squirt with the squirt bottle and he went back to sleep. I'm thinking now, he's doing it because he can and wondering if he has to go out at all
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

UGH. I feel your pain. Savannah whined from 4 am on this morning. In her defense, I DID go to bed ridiculously early last night... and she WAS in the crate. I do not like this arrangement, and I am out of town most of next week so hopefully she and her Daddeh can establish some form of truce.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rae For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It kind of sounds like who is training who? My sympathies.
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.