I was in a chat room I use sometimes. I've gotten to know a lot of people there and we gather and talk. One of the things I dislike about it is that there are a lot of people who have done WAY too much therapy and are WAY too sympathetic to anyone who claims any type of mental health issue. They were talking about some hoarder situation and saying how the people shouldn't be arrested or prosecuted because they are mentally ill. Okay so then you're going to slap them on the wrist and say they can't adopt anymore and let them go to pick up, buy or steal animals to abuse?? That's just a great idea. I understand that the people are mentally ill, but just saying "you can't adopt' and giving them some therapy which will only work if they work at it, isn't a great solution to me. It still allows them to continue on with their ways.

There was a woman here who had her animals confiscated TWICE. A bunch of animals. She wasn't supposed to adopt any more. Didn't even slow her down. She still to tons of animals and it was the same story. Gross abuse. Filthy conditions. Horrible. It only stopped when they sent her to jail. I guess I'm just more concerned about the innocent animals than the sick people.

Sorry for the rant. I guess I'm just tired and stressed out with Cash having me up all night and my husband's family issues. Thanks for listening anyway. I did need to get it out