I'm so happy to say that Mr. Cash is doing really well. At least for almost 18. He's mostly blind and deaf. He also has a mission to make sure that my floors are very clean so if he's not in a belly band, he pees on them a lot. I guess he just wants to keep me busy and he does! I feel like I mop some floor daily for the last months. Other than that he's doing pretty well. He sleeps thru the night most nights now. We shuttle him in and out so that he doesn't sleep too much during the evening and that seems to help. He's still eating very well with few digestive issues and still growls at Scooter whenever he sees him. Poor Scooter. This has been going on for 13 years now and Cash can still intimidate him. The other day when I walked into the kitchen, Cash was in the back hall in a stand off with Scooter who just wanted to come in the house and Cash didn't want to let him. I had to go get the grumpy man and move him so Scooter could come in. All in all, the grumpy old man is doing well. It makes me so happy