Blue (also known as Beau) arrived yesterday. His foster mom was so sweet. She told me she really wanted to adopt him but didn't feel like she could afford to do it. He's getting acquainted with the house. He had a good night (me, not so much. I was up and down worrying about him and what he was doing), but it will be fine. Here are a few pics I got of the handsome boy.

It was a bit hard getting pics of him. He's kind of shy and was very confused yesterday. But, as you can see, he has made himself at home in Scooter's old crate.

His mom brought his favorite blankie so he'd feel more at home. She cried when she had to leave him. :(

As a bit of backstory, he was abused my small children and the woman who had him, mostly lived in a crate, was very aggressive (no shit!) when he first came to Vicki (his foster mom). Now, he's a very sweet boy. She had had him for a couple years and they were kind of bonded. He cried at the door after she left and kept looking out the windows for a while. But he seems to be coming around now. Food helped.