Threaded View

Thanks

Default Need Sam rayz UPDATE

Last Monday(on his 14th bday) Sam was diagnosed with severe kidney infection, kidney failure and high blood sugar. 2 days of iv fluids got his sugars down, kidneys flushed and got the nausea gone and had him eating.
    Need those rayz folks - Sam is back at Doc. Carroll's. Refusing to eat throwing up. Can't even keep his anti nausea meds down :( He was doing sooooo good, we switched him Saturday to the renal diet and all hell broke loose. All he does is sleep and shake. April is not the time Sam - fight buddy.

My man keeps going. His will is strong - he gets to eat whatever he wants in small portions - he snuggles so close each night - he barks at anyone ho walks past without loving him! Doc C was honest - I could have a week a month or with luck a year but eventually I will lose him - so I take each day with lots of hugs and don't think about tomorrow.
    Last edited by Mama S.; 05-17-2019 at 09:48 AM. Reason: update
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!