Thanks

Default Sebastian March 2004 - May 7, 2019

My snuggle boy Sebastian joined Sofie last night at the rainbow bridge. My cream bookends are back together My heart is so broken. I want him back so badly.

It happened so fast and decisions had to made so fast. He was fine. No signs of trouble. And then another minute he was weak and wouldn't stand. And I was hoping it was not his back. And at the same time i was hoping it was his back because I knew how to deal with it. I took him to e-vet right away and they found a ruptured hemangioma. He was bleeding out internally. His age wasn't in his favor. His blood pressure was very low. He would have needed blood before surgery, and emergency surgery to remove his spleen. It was very likely to be cancer and he may have not made it through surgery. And if he did, he would have lived only another 2-3 months with this type of cancer. Possibly 6 months with chemo.

He was a very special boy from the time I got him. He was 9 weeks old. We had a special connection. Every time I was upset or stressed, he would put his head on my shoulder. It made me feel so much better.
    Olga
    Remembering my angels Sebastian and Sofie.

Thanks

I'm so sorry, Olga. That's the same thing that happened with my Tristan (and I think Lisa's Pogo).

We've loved seeing your beautiful little cream pair grow up on DLC. Lots of big reunions with our DLC pups at the Bridge lately!

Many (((hugs))) for you.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

I"m so sorry, Olga. That's very similar to what happened with Scooter last summer. He was up and running around one minute and the next he collapsed on me. It was a liver tumor and he was also bleeding out. I'm so, so sorry. It is definitely heart breaking.

Run free, little man
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

That is what P'nut died from. It is so fast. I didn't even make the decision for her, she just went. Rafi and I went upstairs, I asked him to go back down to check on her and she was gone.

My heart is truly breaking for you, Olga. Sebastian was such a gorgeous, sweet, special little guy. I am sending you so many hugs.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Oh honey. I am so sorry, and sorry I am just now seeing it. You are such a great dogmom, and you were so good to Sofie and Seb. Thinking of you in your sadness.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

How on earth did I miss this, Olga? I am so incredibly sorry, more than there are words to say. I loved hearing about your two, and I know how they saw you through all the transitions in your life. To lose them so close together is just unbearable. Like when I lost Wen and Jules within 3months of each other. So very hard. They're up there waiting for you though, not gone just gone ahead. Godspeed, sweet boy. Run free with your sister, and keep an eye on your mom.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Heartbreak the DLC way :( know that you are surrounded by love. Hershey and so many others met him to show him the way until we all meet again.
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!