Thread: Poo Where?????

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Default Poo Where?????

Let's start by saying that I'm not the best at potty training. My dogs are pretty well trained at best. Blue has had potty outside issues since I got him and Darby seems to have regressed lately so potty on the floor happens WAY too often here. Lately, I've been trying to work with them and watch them so that we have less pee and poo in the house. Blue is doing really well and gets that he'll get a treat of peeing/pooing outside pretty well. He just doesn't seem to get that you aren't supposed to pee/poo inside. I'm not sure what is going on with Darby. He's starting to get pee/poo outside and get a treat but he seems a bit vague on the notion.

So today I was upstairs in my sewing room, Jim was out in the garage. The dogs had been up and down a bit checking on us. I went to go downstairs and found poo. On the stairs. Not just one pile, but 2 on 2 different stairs. How did they even do that??? Darby told me they were hurrying to get outside to poo, but I'm not buying that. . .
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Dachshunds!!! Buster would die before he did anything in the house. Heidi...anything, any time, anywhere. Like in my bedroom on my good wool rug yesterday. Pile o' poop. Believe me, Patrice, I feel your pain.
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Pogo was the BEST at potty training. I was thinking I was some kind of training goddess, then we got Pixel. Oh my doG. What a wake up call. 15 years later we are still having Pixel errors in potty judgement. A new Bissell was our Christmas gift to each other. I feel your pain, Patrice.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI