Thanks

Default I, Sabanna, have had de icky tummy

Mom here - Sunday night my girl couldn’t settle. Wouldn’t go to bed, kept on wanting to go out more than usual. Shaking and doing the lip licking gig, so i knew it’s wasn’t going to go well...

Woke me up to go out at 1:30, and we were up till 4. (This is why I don’t have kids I guess...)

Anyway she finally barfed up a LOT of tummy contents at about 3 and had yellow bile barfies at 3:30. I couldn’t leave her home alone so I took her to Dr Brian’s and she was not he normal self... but ate some tummy formula canned food and we got doggie Pepcid for a couple of weeks.

Now we’re having a little gastric distress at the other end but that seems to be firming up.

How’s everybody else?
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Well, that sucks!! How is she doing now? Poor grasshopper. Tummy ickies are no fun for anyone! Sending her way.

As for here, it's hot. Stinking hot. Bussy and I do NOT like it. We're so not used to it! I'm glad Heidi isn't having to go through it, sad as it makes me to say it. :( Month 4 of isolating at home...I'm officially not going to be working back on campus til next May at the earliest. Bussy is rejoicing!!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

She has been fine ever since. I wonder if she got ahold of something icky when Mommy wasn't looking.
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner