Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Snowstorm in the Northeast

I Just finished snowblowing a spot in the backyard for Remy to do his business. We had about 8 inches of snow. This is the first real snow storm that Remy has seen, and he doesnt know exactly what to make of it. He waits for me to wal through the tall snow & then he will follow the path that I made with my feet. How do everyone else doxies react to the snow?

Thanks

No path - no snow! They never go out unless we shovel first. So of course, at 5:00 this morning there I was shovelling my backyard! The really funny part of that was I didn't do the front until 10:00 a.m. because I went back to bed....so the puppies got priority over the pedestrians.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Heidi does nto do snow unless its shoveled...Buddy on the other hand, the deeper the better!! When we went out for walkies this morning, He jumped down off the porch and disappeared into 8inches of fluffy white heaven!! I was laughing so hard I dropped the camera in the snow!! I called to him adn all I saw was black nose sticking up out. Then he decided to take off "running" but its more like prancing...across the yard to attack something (there was nothing there). It was a riot!! I gota new camera (they're disposable and it got too wet to work) so I will get more pics tomorrow
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Same here, this is the first dog I have had so I cleared out a big spot & while I am doing it, I am thinking to myself wow Remy is more important that my driveway. good thing I have 4 x 4 and i can just drive right through the snow.
    Rob, Remy, & Jerry

Thanks

I have no idea what Trixie would do in the snow all we have is sunshine.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

I just got cold thinking of all that snow--its beautiful, but I wouldn't want to live in it.
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

I would LOVE to see my two in snow!

Rob we love pictures here on the DLC.... *hint* *hint*
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Jen Guest

On Tasha's favorite potty block, they only shoveled 1/2 the sidewalk. Which she loves as she does a weird hunchy walk on the snow covered side (loves sniffing, hates cold paws, won't wear boots) and then does her business there. :potty1:

Thanks

Pippit is from Tennessee and it took him months last winter to get used to the snow(he still doesn't like it) Well, I usually shovel a spot for him. Today, we went to see his grandparents and my dad snowblowed a path around the house. For who you ask???? Well, for Pippit of course!!! Pippit LOVED it!!

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

mine poops and pees under the picnic table in the snow