Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

I was hoping I could go, but now I am pretty certain that I have to be in Brunswick, Georgia on July 11th. for more training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training so making a road trip the weekend before I have to leave town for 2 weeks might not be possible,,

Unless, I plan on driving down to Georgia and would leave on Friday and arrive in Ohio for the Picnic and then start heading back down toward Georgia on Sunday... I will have to see how expensive Gas is by that time, I heard it could go up to over $4.00 a gallon by the summer

I know I am going to see Mamma S. when I am in Georgia, I will be far away from her, but I am there over a weekend, so I plan on going to see her during that weekend, I am psyched about that!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

Thanks

Yes Jill, the dogs can stay in the room alone. No problem, the way the rooms are set up is really cool too. The bedroom has french doors so they can't see the hallway. The boys were really great last year when we went out.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha's Mom
    Is there a Waffle House? That's my fave--not low cal though!
    YUMMMM! The awful waffle! BEST place in the world at 2am (none of ours are open 24hrs right now but we are :please: they gear back up soon! )
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

I am really, really hoping to come... depending on circumstances.

It will just be me this time although I think Cassie would love it (but the shy Angel would not and they have not been separated that long, plus I would probably fly and I do not trust C. not to make noise the whole flight).

I would love to meet you all!:cheer2:

Jen, you could come alone - you could be my date :D
    Last edited by oceangirls; 04-20-2006 at 10:15 PM.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Food?? DId someone mention FOOD??? I'll eat ANYTHING, ANYWHERE!!! (Just not LIVER BLECH) I'll be happy as a pig in slop as long as I have my russians!!!!!!!
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy
    Food?? DId someone mention FOOD??? I'll eat ANYTHING, ANYWHERE!!! (Just not LIVER BLECH) I'll be happy as a pig in slop as long as I have my russians!!!!!!!
    I'll be happy with my vodka and Diet Coke(I know, I know) And hey~if I offer to walk everyone's pups while we're there.....I can have a few more........

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

I'm going!!! I'm flying in to Harrisburg PA and driving out with Fluff. :banana: I'm down for any kind of food, though I do have severe shellfish allergies. :pout: But, come to think of it, if I gave Janet my Epipin, we could eat at Joes and any sign of a-shock setting in she could give me the shot in the butt! :laughing:
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

Yay for me not having to give you a shot in the butt!! I don't do needles and i REALLY don't want to see yer butt! I love ya but JanUet gets that job!!!
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goob
    :pout: But, come to think of it, if I gave Janet my Epipin, we could eat at Joes and any sign of a-shock setting in she could give me the shot in the butt! :laughing:

Hey, Goob, DH just got TWO epipens......I've told him if he has a reaction to anything and needs the shot, he better give me a call. I want so bad to jam that sucker in his A$$ I so :hearts: that man.
    Hoomom to Cricket ~ Red Smooth 'tweenie'

Thanks

sounds like so much fun!!

Does anyone know any of the vendors who will be there? I 'd like to be one, but in case I cannot go, wanted to see if any of the vendors would like to add the book the items they are selling. ( although I would like to come) Not really driving distance though...
    Laura
    http://www.dogdialogues.com
    "I live in a cartoon"