Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Pippit Tested, Pippit Approved!

I decided to make dog treats for all of Pippit's friends at day care. Well, the last batch is in the oven. I made Garlic and Herb ones and Peanut Butter and Honey. He loves them!!! He sat there waiting for them to come out of the oven. I even tried one of the peanut butter ones(nothing yucky in there) They're pretty good~for dog bones!!

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

Yum, yum! Where did you find the recipes? That's so nice of you to go to all that trouble for Pippit's friends. And I'm sure you have an extra big stash hidden somewhere for Pippit, right? ;)
    Helen and Charlie
    Please be his pup pal!

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Jen Guest

Wow, what a good hoomom to make homemade treats. You'll be the favorite human at daycare!

Thanks

I got one recipe from Good Dog(a store in Northampton)and the other from allrecipes. If anyone wants, them just pm and I'll send them off to you. The peanut butter ones smell awesome!!!

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

OOOOH! That is amazing! I used to make all of P&P's treats too, but I've fallen off the treat making wagon lately. I hope I can get back into it after that holiday's I know they are so much better for them.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

You are so brave baking treats in your house!! The high school Life Skills kids (severly disabled) make dog treats for the shelter here and they make the Special Ed hall STINKY for a few hours. Though, you probably have better recipes!
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

The cookies sound tasty, I'm sure all his doggy friends will enjoy the treats. :hearts: :hearts: You are one terrific Hoomom. :heartbt:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

So glad Pippit approves!! You are great for making them for all his little friends!! I don't have to make them here, Grandma makes them for all four of her furgrandkids. Hers are cheese flavored and Heidi cannot get enough of them!! Buddy likes them too, but Heidi LOVES anything cheese! She's so cute, she will do this little head shake thing when she sees me go toward the canister. Oh, i want to see that face! Now i've gotta go give her one!!!
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Default all those sound good!

My mom makes ginger biscuits for our dogs - she made the girls some last week when she was visiting. They love them. I've tried them and they are really very good... just kind of like a mild spice cookie.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Default I think all the DLC members puppers

need some of those cookies!
    Loren and the misCHIEFmeister

Please be my pal!