Thought I would write a quick update on little Lawrence Jason since I had three people ask me how he is doing.

Weeeellllll....Sutures are out. Good thing. Eating normally and not licking the rugs (unless busted). Good thing. No more grand mal seizures. Good thing. Loss of major bladder control. Bad thing.

His intake and output are equal now. Last week his UA sample was like water and scared both my vet and myself until it came back normal. We just scratched our heads as he is not PUPD. I (last night) just put a brand new fleece blankie (that hoogramma bought all the wieners) in his crate, he let out one warning squeak/warble and, well, out comes the fleece and in goes a pee pad and a towel.

Weird thing is....no peeing when he sleeps with me.

He tests neg for everything and there is nothing we can give him to strengthen bladder control like you can females.....poor little guy.

Other than that, he is ready to go and snuggle to the best of his ability. I am so thankful that I still have my baby love with me! I'll post a great pic of him in the other forum. It was taken summer before last at a dachsie-fest. He hated me for days after that incident! :angel7: