Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks

I have 4 x-pens and ususally bring them all. Looping them together to make a big one is fun. I will join in with you. The one thing I am going to do this year is buy a fish net to put over the x-pen. with hooks. There is no way I want one of my crew to get out of the pen. I am also bringing my two doggy Perla beds.

I do have to admit that I am getting very excited this year.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

Lisa, You were right...that is BobbySox!! AND....the pic of Miss Mon in her hat has Missy Ann right next to her! Miss Mon is the princess...Missy Ann is the QUEEN! LOL

I would say yes to a cooler & bottled water. It is definitely not healthy to give your dogs tap water from the area, so you are gonna want bottled water even in the hotel room. PLUS it gets stinking hot out there! As for spending a lot, the prices are not usually too bad, but I still like bringing my own drinks. Then you know you get what you want. Beckie & I both drink Iced Tea....so we always haul our own along!

Last night Beckie & Sherry were at Lori's (stopped to doctor a sick pup on the way home from the Bucyrus OH show) and Beckie said that Sherry might come to the picnic as well! Big Fun! She has some beautiful puppers too! She owns Sherricks Dachshunds.

Dana
    Dana & the Doxie Six
    Oscar, Winnie, Moose, Bob, Stephie & Oreo

Thanks

This looks like the most fun thing ever. If all goes well, maybe I will have to talk DH into a long journey next year with the boys. I am just not great in the extreme heat/heat stroke easy so we'll have to "work up to it."

Where do you all keep the pups when you go out? Find restaurants with "take out?"

Thanks

How will we know each other? Are we making t-shirts or pins? I will recognize dogs, but not people as much ... I'm the one with the two fuzzy ones, so that will be easy
    Katja,Rieke & Tinki

Thanks

We will have shirts. Rafi is just finishing things up and hopefully we will have some details REALLY soon! Plus, I found that once you meet one person they bring you over and introduce you to the gang!

Thanks for the information on the water, that is good to know.

For the restaurants, we just leave them in the hotel - mine are crate trained, but the rooms at the Sheraton are great because the bedroom is completely separate, so the dogs can't see the hallway or hear the noise, so there is hardly no barking.

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

*snif* *sob* *jealous*
    :hissy:
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

I am not sure, but I might be purchasing a small x-pen. Perhaps, I could let Mr. B hang out in the community one- Miss Rigby needs solitary confinement!!! I don't know that she would enjoy a group experience- we will have to see.

This is very exciting!!! I can't wait to meet everybody in person! (Actually, I like you guys, but I'm really excited about meeting your dogs!!! )
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

I can't wait either!!! It's going to be great!!!

I think Pippit is like Rigby, except he loves other dogs. It's people he doesn't like so much. So, when approaching us~ask me for a treat first( for Pippit) that's the way to his heart. He usually warms up after a few minutes~but he will bark, bark, bark, bark.

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

You know what I just realized??? Pippit and I will celebrate his Gotcha Day(July 9th)in Ohio and on the road!!! Pretty exciting!!!

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

Won't it be great seeing all our pups together!??!!? We need to take a group picture!
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown