Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alfina
    Petco prices for Solid Gold are a rip off. I used to pay $12.99 for a 4 lbs bag. I went to a independant pet supply store and it was $8.99 there. Now I pay $20 for a 15 lb bag! Barb, you may want to call around.
    Wow - what a difference - although higher than yours, I pay just a little over $10 for the 4 lb bag ! And get every 10th bag free!
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

Thanks

Barb did you get yours at a Petsmart/Petco.... and they have where you get one free every 10th one?
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

They have 10th bag free at every Petco. They just charge you more for each bag you buy. So, at the end you ARE paying for that 10th "free" bag
    Olga
    Remembering my angels Sebastian and Sofie.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUVMYGUNNER
    Barb did you get yours at a Petsmart/Petco.... and they have where you get one free every 10th one?
    Yup - Petco. I get a coupon in the mail - good for a free bag !!! That is Solid Gold.

I got the Wellness Core there also, not sure if the free one applies, but I got 3 of the small cans of Wellness canned food, with the purchase of the bag,
    Barb,Owned by Rudy Brandy-Angel Toby Mary Holly

TaraS Guest

I graded Eukanuba's adult small breed and came up with a 72.

Thanks

You ought to try the Merricks canned foods--mine love them especially the one that has real chicken wings in it. Merrick is also a great dry food-grain free. Mine are real fussy about what canned foods--they don't like anything that looks like mush.
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

129 - Just switched the furkids to Earthbound Holistic. I mix the Small Breed and Primitive Natural together and feed the mix. Have been considering the adding the Ocean Fusion into the mix.
    They had been on Taste of the Wild. The Earthbound is more expensive. The pups do not eat as much of it and digest more, so less poop and like the taste better. I had my supplier (feed store) check with Taste of the Wild to find out where they get their ingredients and they would not tell her, so when she checked about the Earthbound, they were happy to answer all questions. I like to know where the ingredients come from and how it is processed. I am just as picky about my own food (probably pickyer about the pups food).
    Added to the fact the for each UPC you mail back to them, they have a program called UPC's for trees and they plant trees in areas that have been deforested.
    Southwind
    Herder of Teak, Stomper, Rascel, Silver,
    Dreamer, Abby, Bella (GCDR), Mona & "Santuary Doxie" Lucky