Thanks

Default ATDR Resue makes news...(tissue required)

http://www.kvue.com/news/top/stories....3590ba3a.html

If you need to log in
    Username yomisma@misma.com
    Password 123456

Or find a diffrent one at bugmenot.com (I love this site!!)

Sadly Barbara had this to say today...

"The tiny little 3/4 pound baby went to the rainbow bridge about 2:30 this morning. When I arrived at the clinic. I took him out of the incubator and wrapped him in his soft blankie and held him in my arms. I cuddled him up close to me and he just nuzzled into the soft blankie. Dr. Crystie was touching his little head with her fingers and we were both crying. He raised his little head, cried, and then took his last little breath and died in my arms. She did not have to euthanize him, he went to the bridge on his own. After he died, I asked if I could bath him. That poor baby smelled horrible. So, we gave him a nice warm bath and dried him off and wrapped him in a clean blankie. I am having the individual cremation done on him and I will keep his little ashes. After talking at length with Dr. Crystie, we opted not to do the necropsy. She said she had all the evidence that she needed to write up a report that this was without a doubt, a clear cut case of animal neglect and abuse. I will write more later about the trip yesterday. I started it last night but was just too tired to finish it. Be aware, the email will be long. So much to tell.."
    ..Barbara

Barbara Lewis www.atdr.org
    Last edited by Sophie and Lili's Mom; 05-13-2006 at 12:50 PM.

Thanks

Ok Zandra-we gotta get people to post the little kleenex box before the sad threads!!! I'm so glad the doggies could be rescued from that horrible living situation. Let me when they are ready for adoption, we could use another one!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Nancy Guest

So sad. I just dont understand people