Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Cool Belly band, fashion statement or not???

Ok, I'm in the process of making Jax some belly bands so he doesn't ruin our new apartment. He's a marker and you know how that can be......anyway, so far I have some sage green fleece that I got on sale........I'm wondering what other patterns or colors I should do for him. I want him to be stylin' while he's dryin'. Actually at this point I'll be happy if he keeps them on!! Suggestions??? I'll post pics of what I've made when they're finished.
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Whatever color you choose will be great, just as long as we get PICTURES!!

Has Jax been neutered? Or has he always been a marker?

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Talking

No, Jax is our unaltered baby...but that won't last long. That's where our money is going as soon as we finish paying out the new pet deposit!!! We fingure since he's almost 5 years old (b-day in Aug.) he's still going to mark after we have him neutered....but hopefully not as much!!!
    P.S.-MUST remember to buy new batteries for digital camera!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Default fashun!(belly band)

we awe big suckers for tartan plaid,caflic school gween and blue,and da twend dis sommer madwis and seersucker! kiki

Thanks

I found that if I use a soft material that the underside needs to be stiffer to hold the bands shape better. I also went ahead and ordered some to see how they did the boomerang ones because they fit the dachshund shape and mine tended to need to be pulled up to cover what they need to cover. I got some frog ones, some fish and some geckos. They are super cute.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

How about some red and blue ones--nice manly color.
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

I'll bet you can really find some cute material for that. We adopted a unaltered senior who marked everywhere... ugh, that's why I never had a male. When he was neutered he never marked again. So there is hope!
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

This a little bit off-topic but...
    I was listening to some friends complain about how their fluffy male dogs pee on themselves, discoloring the hair on their belly and also it's kinda gross.
    They both show them in breed. (not doxies-it's a papillon and cavalier). So I was thinking...would it work to make a belly band but make a hole in it for their peenies but the hair would be held back and not get peed on??? They aren't supposed to trim their belly hair cuz of showing them...
    I have no experience with the bands at all so I was wondering if it would work. Just for show days after the bathing and grooming...
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks

Can't help you on that one.
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

How about flames? :banana: :banana: There are some wonderful fabrics out there with flames on them like on the old hot rods. The DH even likes those!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue