Thanks

Default Dog breeder in trouble!

And people still buy from byb etc....can you imagine people buying from THIS breeder? UNBELIEVABLE!

http://www.katv.com/news/stories/1205/285048.html
    Loren and the misCHIEFmeister

Please be my pal!

Thanks

That makes me ill. Thosse poor spit-bulls. I just went and hugged my own babies. I HATE that!!!!!! :bleep:

Just give me 1 minute with that un-evolved thing of a breeder and he'll never breed again!
    mary, isobel, L J, sara peanut "butters", noah (all lh red-ish dachsies); quincy and sophie (pit bulls); duncan (lab/shep/chow); kasey (aussie shep/collie) and maia: aka...Po (mastiff)

Thanks

Grrrrrrrrrrrr! My Blood is boiling!:mad: :mad2: :mad1:

People like that should be put in a small cage and not fed!
    I could go on and on............:mad3:

Thanks

I gasped when I read this story of horror, I can't for the life of me understand why AC didn't pull all of the dogs out immediately after finding dead ones and others not being cared for. :mad: The caretaker(?) should also be jailed. UNBELIEVABLE!! What about the first person to reply to this article. :faint: It just goes on and on doesn't it.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Angry

Pit bull or not...That's just WRONG! I'm all for Making sure that . could Never Never :mad: :mad: Breed again..in ANY WAY, SHAPE or FORM :evilgrin: Canine or Otherwise. Can we say...Castration can be a GOOD thing?
    PUPPEN DEWEY