They definitely do know how to scare us. Remy has an allergic reaction to every shot he gets, so the first couple of times we were freaked out. Now he just has to be given childrens Benadryl with every shot, but a couple of days after his first reaction he was running in circle around the couch & he ran right into the side of the desk, next thing i know he is all wobbly & he just lays down on the floor. I am like oh no, so i start giving him some Benadryl (dont ask me why, I guess I thought hey it works for the shots so maybe it will help) a few minutes later he just stands up, shakes his head, & starts running around again. Then jsut the other night I was taking him out to pee & since it is like Antarctica here in Massachusetts everything is pretty much covered in ice, so Remy was on his way back to the house & his left reear leg slipped. He immediately lifted it up, started whining, & then limped all the way to the house. I open the door, reach down to unhook his leash, hang up his leash & then bend down to check on the leg & boom he is gone running around trying to chase my sisters dog. He makes you think something is seriously wrong, it makes you laugh afterwards, but it is pretty scary at the moment.