Thanks

Default Another Ebay Auction for SSDR!!

WOW!!! LOTS of items this time for Southern States Dachshund Rescue's ebay auction.

SSDR Ebay Auction

Thanks

Looks like I will be racking up my credit card again!!

..POGO....PIXEL.....P’NUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Well, if it helps, all that racking will be for a good cause! We just got another little girl in- a senior who has a brain stem issue. We're not really sure what's going on yet, but she will be another long-term, expensive foster. Her name is Sara.

Jen Guest

I've bid on a few things already! Hope you raise lots of money for the puppers!

Thanks

Jen I thought that was you I was bidding against!!! Now do I wanna play fair or drive up the price for SSDR? For you - I'll play fair!! Can't say the same for some others!!! I want the angel ornament for my collection - I will BID WAR to get it!!!!
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

Default OK - WHo is doxiemom6

and why are you bidding against me on my doxie angel????????? It's war I tell you, it's war and I'm going to WIN. I'm sure SSDR won't mind me driving the price up! but I'm getting that angel for my collection....
    Mama
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!