Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Ewwww- a present for Mommy?

The Wienerhausens were sniffing something when I let them out this morning (yes, potty outside has been exciting lately). I called them back in (and they listened- twice in a row now, that that's worked- i think we have a miracle on our hands here.) And I went out to inspect.

I assumed it was a rat, because we have rats in the area thanks to a new garbage can promotion in the town next to us that sent us their rats (yay!) but, sadly, it was a baby bunny! I don't think my guys killed it because they were sniffing it so timidly and there were no bite marks. Maybe they scared it to death- Rigby could have that effect on her prey, I'd say.

They were all happy to have found it for me. Thanks, guys!
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 658 Posts

Are you SURE your two are really dacshies??? coming when called 2 days in a row, giving you prezzies (of the non-scatalogical kind)...miracles indeed!!!
    Paula & Buster
    & my s Maxe, Alex, Wendal, Jules & James, Patti, Ferkel and Heidi,

"The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you can only do a little. Do what you can."

Thanks

Man, you've got some interesting puppers on your hands there......sorry to hear about the bunny. That would wake me up pretty fast early in the morning. Can your 2 teach my 2 how to come when I call them? Mine like to ignore mommy!
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Jen Guest

Wow, I'm amazed they just sniffed it. We keep seeing a bunny in the same place in Prospect Park and Tasha takes off like a shot after it. Never gets close enough for me to see what would happen if she caught it.

So glad it was not a rat!

Thanks

Mine had the classic doxie selective hearing....Jen Jen is my only one who comes when I call....the other 2 look at me like yeah right mom.

Thanks

Lucky, lucky mommy!
    Kelli (Hoomom to Bella & Cooper)