Jen Guest

Default FDR Members' House Burns, 15 dogs all safe

:( A sad story as she lost so much, but very happy in that all of the dogs were rescued!

Dogs safe

Thanks

How sad!! Thank goodness they got all the dogs out ok!! They must have been so frightened! This is one of my BIGGEST fears, that there will be a fire...I need to get those stickers for the windows, do they make them for dogs?? My thoughts, :pray: 's and are with her.
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Jen Guest

Yes, I have a in case of fire save my dachshund sticker on the window by my fire escape--its got a pic of a red smooth too so they know just what they're looking for. I found it on ebay.

Thanks

Default oh NO

that is awful, but I bet she is so relieved the dogs are okay.

the stickers I have seen are for pets in general and you check "dog" or "cat" or "other." Kind of difficult if you have multiples. I bet there are different types though.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

That is a sad story. I have the stickers from eBay on the windows in the downstairs of my house also.

Thanks

I've had this chat with my hubby.

If you were told you had to evacuate your home and you could only bring a few things with you.....what would it be?

Well! No brainer here! :happy5: Casey and Sophie of course! :heartbt: :heartbt: Who cares aobut the rest of the house!

I am not saying that our puppez are things......But, You get the idea!

Thanks

One of my neighbors that doesn't work she keeps an eye out on my home, I told them the same thing---Just tell them to get my dogs out.

Thanks

Janet does that mean he was gonna leave you in there, but save the pups LOL:rofl:

Thanks

How sad, I'm glad all the dogs were saved. I have sticker in my window with the different pets to save it's from UAN.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUVMYGUNNER
    Janet does that mean he was gonna leave you in there, but save the pups LOL:rofl:
    HA! :rofl: Well, I'm sure he would at least poke her a few times to make sure she was awake... before he grabbed the dogs and ran.:D
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel