Ft. Myers, Fl Home to hurricanes,..storms, not the teams
    Thanks

Default Doxy in Ft Myers needs home

When I went into one of the local stores to get Taffy a new harness, the store owner asked if I knew of anyone who would want a 10 month old female long haired red mini. The owners are leaving this area to go up to North Florida, and won't be taking her with them. I understand they are giving her away free. I told the store owner PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM ADVERTISE HER LIKE THAT.

I told her I would let both boards know she was available, and if necessary, to let me know, and I would foster her. My husband says I can't have another dog because we already have all the birds, and I really don't want another permanent puppy....I love the relationship Taffy and I have.....but I don't want her going to a lab, either....so would take her until we could get her a home.

The store owner says she is very petite and a real sweetie. Let me know if you know someone who will take her. I will let them know right away, because they will be leaving soon.

Thanks

Jacqueline, I can't take another (neither husband NOR jealous girls would permit that ), but I would help transport if you find someone who would take her and she needs a ride, depending on the days. I am in St. Pete area - PM or e-mail me if needed.:hearts: I bet she's a sweetie.
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Jacqueline, bless you for helping this little girl! She sounds like the sweetest little one. Keep us posted and here's some magical adoption
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

Come one everyone we need to help this baby--any one planning on adding to the family. Why do people get dogs then when they move not take them??? I don't understand that....
    Mom to Gunner and Petunia.
    Always in out hearts--Sir Cedric Waggles-bassett hound

Thanks

I hate that lame excuse we're moving and the pet cannot go with us. :faint:
    for watching out for this little girl, I'm way too far away to assist perhaps you can contact http://www.fldr.org/ and see if they can help you or give offer other rescue org names.
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Exclamation

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a red LH lady...BUT, I have four red-ish dachsies as it is and ten dogs total. It has taken Quincy (who usually comes around in less than 72 hrs) nearly three months to kind of accept Maia. He is still not a happy big man. If I didn't have Maia (no mastiff rescue could take her as THEY are all full up) I would snatch this little red girl in a heartbeat and say, "Well, I always wanted to see Florida!"

I'll check around here...but I can't promise anything. I'll keep her in my thoughts and sending rescue for her safety.
    mary, isobel, L J, sara peanut "butters", noah (all lh red-ish dachsies); quincy and sophie (pit bulls); duncan (lab/shep/chow); kasey (aussie shep/collie) and maia: aka...Po (mastiff)