Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default I received the most amazing gift...

Problem is taking a pic of it...NO matter how I position it, angle it, get closeup or faraway, I CANNOT GET A PROPER PICTURE TO DO JUSTICE TO MY TREASURED GIFT! Hence my hesitation to post one.

It really needs to be seen as a whole...I am telling you, it is a work of Art... as it is the story of Harold's life! It brought Todd and I to tears when we saw it and I now won't let it out of my sight!

So let me use my writing skills and try to give you a description....

It is a BEAUTIFUL tribute to Harold...

It is a doggy blanket, light blue with puffy white clouds, a soft cotton feel to it, but substantial weight.

There are carrots (Harold;s food addiction) embroidered all over it in white thread. In the four corners are two embroidered running doxies, outlined in white thread also. Looking to the middle of the blanket, there is a Multi color scene of the Rainbow Bridge. In the lower left there is a Green Alligator (for Harold's alligator move) stalking a Labrador. (Clark, of course)

In the upper left is A black Harold racing towards a Brown Tiny, each exclaiming each others names joyfully as they meet on the Other Side. Just below that is an embroidered Heart, outlined in white.

In the right corner is a beautiful embroidered Grey Doxie Face, with Harold's name sewn in below. The H in Harold is Inside of a paw print. Then ALL OVER, ARE THE SILLY NAMES WE USED TO CALL HAROLD, SEWN IN BLUE TO MATCH THE COLOR OF THE BLANKET.

It is precious, touching, and a beautiful tribute to Harold. If I figure out a way to get pictures, I will post them. But please know, it is one of the most important items I have ever received in my life!

Thank you DLC!

( I heard rumor that Tracey was the artist, but that the idea was conceived by all my DLC friends who knew Harold through The Dog Dialogues. You know who you are!)

Love,

Laura
    Laura
    http://www.dogdialogues.com
    "I live in a cartoon"

Thanks

Glad you love it Laura,

We have two very talented Tracy's on the board and the blanket is Red Head Girl's work of art!

Your description is beautiful, Harold will forever be a part of all of our hearts.

..POGO....PIXEL.....PíNUT....PEPSI

Thanks

Laura,

I can honestly say it is a very beautifull blankie. Yes, I have seen a picture of it.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

That is just AWESOME. I'd love to see it but your description is very good and I can see it in my mind's eye, anyway...
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Jen Guest

I have seen a pic too, and its absolutely gorgeous. Tracy (Red Haired Girl) did an amazing job on it--a wonderful tribute to Harold.

We're all so glad to hear that you like it!!

Thanks

I think Mama posted pics of your blanket. Maybe she can post them for you.

It is beautiful and when I saw the pics, it brought tears to my eyes. Tracy did an outstanding job! :hearts:

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

It is beautiful and your description made it even better- I didn't realize all of the detail that went into it! :hearts:
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

Oh wow it sounds wonderful.
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

Wow that brought tears to my eyes.....what a wonderful, thoughtful, precious gift to recieve....It sounds incredible....I hope to get to see it :hearts: :hearts:

Thanks

I saw the pictures too!! It really is a gorgeous blanket!! I'll ask mom to re-post the pictures here for everyone!:hearts:
    Mama to
    Da Baby Brat Emma Caroline &
    Da Cats Max & Bandit