Thanks

Talking Heard from Bonnie at MWDR...

Hello,
    I am so excited I just received an email from Bonnie, the Illinois rep from MWDR and she will be adding my name to the databse of volunteers. She said they will most likely not need help until March, when she gets back from wherever she is,, but they would contact me in case of an emergency.

I also told her that I would be available for any other kind of volunteer help they need besides the transport. I am so excited that I will soon be able to start helping out, even if I cannot foster at this time. I can still do something to help... :banana:

Michelle

Thanks

That's great news, Michelle!! So glad you are taking the time to make a difference!! I'm sure you will be able to help a lot of lovelies get to their forever homes! You're an for volunteering your time!! :lama:
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Great news, :pinapple: I'm happy for you and for volunteering to be a rescue :angel7:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Thank you soooooo much Michelle!!!

We felt terrilbe when we moved, because we couldn't help out MWDR anymore (besides cold hard cash!) I've found all rescues to be fantastic, but Pokey's guardian angel is from MWDR. :hearts:

:banana: :banana:
    Adopt a Senior!

-Renée and Pokey (1992-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeys Mom

Thank you soooooo much Michelle!!!

We felt terrilbe when we moved, because we couldn't help out MWDR anymore (besides cold hard cash!) I've found all rescues to be fantastic, but Pokey's guardian angel is from MWDR. :hearts:

:banana: :banana:
    I'm so excited about getting the chance to help out!! Hopefully, I will
    be able to do lots of transports, I just love to drive!!, I can just get
    in my car and zoom down the expressways!!! I love the long distance
    driving the most...

Michelle

Jen Guest

Michelle! I'm so glad you'll be able to transport! I know help is always needed from rescue :angel7: like you!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

That's so wonderful! I'm sure that you will find helping with rescue an incredibly rewarding experience. Every rescue needs more :angel7: s
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Cheers for transports! I know fostering is out of the question right now, but you may have a chance for a sleep-over night with a transport. You are an :angel7: !
    Adopt a Senior!

-Renée and Pokey (1992-2008)

Thanks

Thanks for volunteering your help with rescue. As a rescue volunteer myself I appreciate all those who help in any way they can. One dog at a time!