Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yikes!!!

Thanks

:omg: that must have been so scary!!!!! Great fast thinkin' on your parts and Good boy Pippit for comin' to mommy!!!!!!:cheer2:
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Holy Sheep! Glad it turned out OK, but Odd that the hug a dox came off, have never heard of that happening. April says they need to be snug... may need a smaller size, but that would not explain the velcro coming open. You might want to email her and tell her what happened and ask advice..
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by duchiesmom
    Holy Sheep! Glad it turned out OK, but Odd that the hug a dox came off, have never heard of that happening. April says they need to be snug... may need a smaller size, but that would not explain the velcro coming open. You might want to email her and tell her what happened and ask advice..
    I put it on him this mornig and pulled and pulled and nothing...so maybe it was a fluke. April measured him herslef last weekend....:confused: Do you have an email addy for her?

Mom to Dachshunds: Pippit, IzzyBean and Calli

Thanks

:relieved: Glad you were quick to call him & run the other way!

That' s how I thought all mine to come to me (mostly 'cos they LIKE the chase game) then give 'em a treat for coming to me & I hope if the situation even come up when I REALLY need them to come to me, they will!
    ShadowReesee, Lil' Smokey and Sassy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by K2
    I put it on him this mornig and pulled and pulled and nothing...so maybe it was a fluke. April measured him herslef last weekend....:confused: Do you have an email addy for her?
    but of course! april@dachshunddelights.com

I wonder if maybe you did not get the velcro fastened well enough? It is tht heavy duty stuff and you kind of have to really mash it together???
    Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Wagoner 1993-2012.
    Happiness is a warm puppy ~ Charles M. Schultz
    Named Savannah Jane ~ Rae Wagoner

Thanks

OMG did you contact hug-a dox???? Thank god pippet is ok!!!!

Thanks

:holyshp: the clasp and the velcro were undone??

But I am glad he is a good boy and got in the car.
    Jen & Gigi

Thanks

Wow that is great that he ran to the car. Not sure what mine would've done. :faint: Although Mitzi did get out of the back fence a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, Boomer is a bad influence on her. I was standing out front talking to my neighbor and she came running right up to me when I called her. Now she's been a known runner in the past but she's really become the good girl since she's gotten older (4 yrs).

I guess I'd either call April or just be very careful making sure you pull and tug on it before you leave your apartment (just like you did today).
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Jen Guest

Tasha is a puller too. But we've never had a problem with it coming undone. The velcro looks ok now? Maybe its too big. If we unfasten the front first, she can slip out of the tummy strap. So maybe the front was too big around his neck?

So glad your quick thinking saved the day!! :way2go: