Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Mozzarella Cheese Sticks

I've been reading everybody's stories and missing my own doggies while I was on the boat, wondering what my pups next "dang I wish I had a picture" moment would be. They were back in my arms no more than 10 minutes when they pulled this:

I'd gone to Sonic to get some dinner, and ordered the cheese sticks along with my meal. Get home, *YAY* the puppies had been dropped of by my sitter!! After the initial kisses and Grrrrt barks, we all sat down in my recliner to enjoy my tater tots.
    We finish the tots, and I still have all my fingers, so on to the mozzarella sticks. As I bite one, the cheese streaches out about 8 inches, and Grrrt chomps onto the stringy cheese! It doesn't break so she chomps along the line of cheese until I pull it to break it. Austin and Otto note what's going on....Grrt's getting a treat and they're missing out! Another bite, and another long string of cheese, this time with 3 dachshunds biting on it. I could barely eat it from laughing so hard! It snaps off, and Austin had some of it in his mouth, but Grrrt *yoinked* it right out! Then Otto saw his chance and grabbed the rest of the stick that I was holding! Grrrt then *yoinked* the piece that was sticking out of MY mouth! Variants of this went on for each stick, with me laughing till I had tears!

Sorry no pics, but man alive what a welcome home!

Thanks

Haha, that is so funny!!! I love cheese sticks so it's no wonder all your doggies do too!

Thanks

A video of this would have been hilarious!! That's too funny!!
    Linsey, Bailey, and Piper

Thanks

Default that's priceless!

:rofl: If reincarnation exists, I think I would like to come back as one of your dogs. :D

Has Janet seen this? :confused: I do not remember Casey and Sophie ever getting CHEESE STICKS!!!
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oceangirls
    :rofl: If reincarnation exists, I think I would like to come back as one of your dogs. :D
    That is simply the sweetest thing anyone has ever said. I think that rates well over being told "you look like you've lost weight"....not that anyone is saying that when cheeze sticks and tater tots are on the menu

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Otto'sMom
    I think that rates well over being told "you look like you've lost weight"....not that anyone is saying that when cheeze sticks and tater tots are on the menu
    Calories do not exist for me over the holidays. However, it is important to recognize when the holidays are over. Stringing this rule out through Martin Luther King Day --> Valentine's Day --> April Fool's Day --> etc. is when it becomes a problem :D
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel

Thanks

I SWEAR Hershey knows the word Sonic! He is king of the tots there! He'll kill himself getting to the truck if he hears Sonic! THat is our special trip together - just me & him! We munch on some tots together and then take the others theirs. His face is soooo sad as we leave the parking lot! I think he'd live at Sonic!
    GLad you had such a joyous homecoming!!
    Sandi
    Sandi aka Mama S aka keeper of da herd and da Popsicle flavor list AND Nana to Sean, Mykaylyn, Emma, Baylee, Eli, and Bryce and Mama to da brat, da boy and Brooke!

Thanks

I'm paying for it now....Otto and Grrt were both emitting a foulness from the butt area as they snoozed in the recliner next to me. It was downright rank.

Thanks

What a funny sight to see, everyone enjoying the stringy stuff. Good time had by all. :banana:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

I can just picture it now!! Too funny!!! That's when ya gotta set the camera on the timer!!! The mental image is just as fun though :lol:
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy