Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Whew, glad to know I'm not the only one with a reluctant eater!! Jax is SO SLOW!!!! Julie is a wolfer, so no problem there. But, dang it, Jax just won't eat sometimtes. I think it's because his teeth are bothering him (he is in desparate need of a dental. Have one scheduled for Sept. 5). But now, I dunno. I put his food down and he'll go over to the bowl and paw at it like "hey ma, there's nothin' in here" when, of course, there is!!! I leave it down for about 5 min. and if he doesn't eat any, I pick it up for later. Great suggestions ya'll. I gotta try some of these......

P.S.-tried feeding him in his crate, he still doesn't eat and Julie just goes nuts trying to get to it......:duh:
    Tex, loyal servant to...

-----Julie----&------Jax------

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xgymnst
    P.S.-tried feeding him in his crate, he still doesn't eat and Julie just goes nuts trying to get to it......:duh:
    I'm doing that right now and it's not working. I'm feeling guilty for putting her in there and I think rest of the hounds are just staring at her. I just got up and checked, and caused a hound explosion. She does have an audience.

Thanks

I would feed her in the bathroom then. She will not see the audience and therefore might eat her food.

Try it and if it works....GREAT!