Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juntri
    I'm truly amazed at how well our little miracle pup is doing.
    Thanks Faye! She really is doing well. We haven't had problems with her burns in a long time. They haven't changed in a long time either, so it looks like that is as good as they are going to get. They don't seem to bother her at all, so I am just thankful for that! :hearts:
    Tanya, Peaches & Piper Man

Thanks

Tanya I've missed the P&P pics!!! Seriously, Piper gets cuter every day. I thought he was a cute pup, but that last pic... oh he's just adorable!!! :hearts: And Miss Peaches...well what can I say.... beautiful as always! I always thought Peaches more like Snooter's size....she's 9 LBs on a good day! Peaches is petite and muscular! Love em! :heartbt:
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

Tanya looks like they had so much fun!! They are just the cutest things! Apparently I have missed something somewhere (or else came back to the other board late and missed the story) What happened w/ Peaches? She looks like she has been through quite an ordeal!! She is just precious tho!!
    Becca and always in my heart Heidi and Buddy

Thanks

Super pics, I'll bet they had you with their antics. Cute kids having fun time. :muchlove:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

They look like they were having a blast........ I guess I missed Peaches story too :confused: ... but they are cute, cute, cute!! :banana:
    Jennifer:cucum: & Molly!! :rpaw:
    Throw Molly a bone:
    http://www.dogster.com/?196799
    My Space:http://www.myspace.com/jherron1278

Click the link below to keep up with DLC's 1st Hooman kid:
    http://www.babysites.com/sites/jherron1278/

Jen Guest

Aww, nice to see them having such a great time! My dream is to someday see Tasha wrestle with another dog. She just doesn't seem to get it when they approach her to play.

Wow, Piper is 12 lbs already. He's gonna be bigger than his sis soon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HotDogMama
    I guess I missed Peaches story too :confused:
    Peaches was burned in a house fire before Tanya and her husband adopted her. She had some very severe burns and was pretty traumatized. Tanya will probably give you more details, but as you can see, her mommy and daddy did a GREAT job taking care of her and teaching her the world is a happy place after all.:hearts:
    Kim & the Girls

With me always, Cassie & Angel