Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default One puppy, two puppy, three puppy ...

(sorry NDR but I wanted to share) Okay so it's a bakers dozen. Yep, that's right 13!!! I'm forstering for my local shelter until these little guys are big enough to stay at the shelter.

My crew are taking it all right (all of them but Dudley - ugh he want's in that room so bad) but I have to keep them apart from the babies because momma is a little potective but she's so nice. She is a great mom and doesn't mind me crawling in the kennel with them.

So here they are...

Thanks

Oh look at all that cuteness!! Bless you for helping out your local shelter. They are very lucky pups.
    Karen - Proud Hoomom to Bella "Snooter" Boo & The Professor Buster Brown

Thanks

WOW!!!:huh: That is alot..Good luck to you!You have such a good :hearts: for taking them in.
    ~Erika~

Thanks

And I though I was a fruit cake for some of the things I have done for rescue. Bless you for helping your shelter. Make sure to share with us as they grow.
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

PUPPIES!!!!!!!!! I want to be you! I want to snuggle and smell their little puppy breath and give them kisses! SO CUTE! I can't stand it. Look at the one with the blaze on it's head- how cute is that? And the one in the back with its little paws up, or the one in the way back that's so anti-social. How cute!!!

What breed are they? You said NDR, so I assume they're not dachsies. Whatever they are, they're SO cute.
    Tracy, Mr. Butters, Rigby, Ariana Marie & Isabella Charlotte

Thanks

How cute is that?:hearts: :wow: you've got your work cut out for you, for opening up your heart and home. When it's time, I'll bet they are adopted fast. :hearts:
    They may be small, but you should see their hearts. Shelter/Rescue dogs aren't broken. They've simply experienced more life than other dogs. If they were human we would call them wise. They would be the ones with tales to tell and stories to write. The ones dealt a bad hand who responded with courage. Do not pity a shelter/rescue dog. Adopt one. And be proud to have their greatness on your side. Anon

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com (click daily to give free care and food)

Thanks

Talking They are total mutts

Some look like they are Blue Heeler who knows. Here is are their individual photos and names along with a picture of their momma.

www.ott.net/~stitt/pup.html

Nancy Guest

I'll take them ALL!!!!

Thanks

Thanks for the individual pictures. :hearts: :hearts: I love puppes but have had my share of them. Cute girl with braids also
    Yolanda and the FurCrew.

" .... It takes a village ....."

Thanks

Awwww....puppies are always so cute! They always make me sad, though. So many dogs without homes, and puppies always seem to get picked first.
    Super job fostering them!