PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian

AgileOllie
06-07-2006, 08:33 AM
Today I am going to get 'Bastian's ashes. Miguel and I decided to do something unique with his and Caillou's ashes. We got a step-stone making kit and are going to mix their ashes in the mix to make two stones. I'm going to add their name tags, a photo, and their names. We've decided to plant two dogwood trees in their honor and place the stones under the tree. I think it will be a nice way to remember them.:angel7:

Rae
06-07-2006, 08:56 AM
what a nice tribute to your beloved fur family. I think the title of our forum "Always in our hearts" is very accurate, for I know you keep them close to yours.

I hope you can enjoy the planting and stepping stone making by remembering the good times and the good things. We'll be thinking about you.

Tex
06-07-2006, 08:56 AM
That has got to be one of the best ideas I've ever heard. I've got to remember that for down the road......sounds like it will make a WONDERFUL memorial. Post some pics when you get finished, will ya? I know it's going to be a hard thing to do, but what a great way to remember them!!!!!

oceangirls
06-07-2006, 09:35 AM
that's just beautiful, and if you ever leave that house you'll be able to move the stones with you, which is nice.:hearts:

Jen
06-07-2006, 11:05 AM
That is such a brilliant idea Tonya. A perfect tribute to them both! :hearts:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
06-07-2006, 11:13 AM
that's just beautiful, and if you ever leave that house you'll be able to move the stones with you, which is nice.:hearts:

Wow! That is an awesome idea! :hearts: :hearts:

quavec
06-07-2006, 11:17 AM
What a great idea! My thoughts will be with you today.