Thread: Agility!!!!

Thanks

Default Agility!!!!

WAY lots of fun at agility saturday and sunday...
    Ran my three, Toots the minpin, a friend's corgi, Yogi (sunday only) and one run with my love Macy
    We did very well...Laika Q'd all five of her runs (split between two days). O got 4 of 5, Salsa 7 of 10. Toots, 7 of 8, Yogi 4 of 5.
    I was sooooooooo tired Sunday...driving home I decided to count up the runs I did...19. Just on Sunday!!!!!! and Q'd 17 of them!!!!
    Toots was actually good this weekend for the most part...and Yogi-he was amazing! We run together so well which is just odd because I have never worked with him..ran him at one other trial this summer. We just fit, I guess. he is way faster than my dogs but he steers from behind so well and I know how to do that from running Ness (tervuran).
    I camped!!!! It wasn't even very cold but I got to plug in so had a little heater in my trailer. But it was very windy and salsa was freaked out by the noise and the trailer blowing around a bit so she wouldn't sleep. I had to work this morning and I am about ready to go to bed now at 8 pm. getting old...
    http://www.rayduttonphotography.com/...8_kRBLsmw-A-LB
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 700 Posts

Sounds like lots of fun! Congrats!
    Patrice and the Houston Duo

DREAM Dachshund Rescue

Thanks

Cool! Congrats!!!
    Hoomom who was blessed with Jack. RIP Sweet Cynda 6/3/10, loving Lexie 9/13/13 and Jack, 3/22/16.

Thanks

Great job!
    ~Shonda, Jackson, Daphne (Mitzi Moo, Dudley, Lily Bug, Buddy and Charlie see you my sweet pups on the Rainbow Bridge)

http://www.goodsearch.com Help CCDR raise funds. Put Coast To Coast Dachshund Rescue in the "Who do you Goodsearch for" box and hit verify. Then search away!![/COLOR]

Thanks

Wow, lots of running. And lotsa Q's. Congrats! Love that cutest photo of Salsa flying down the ramp. At first I wondered if it's a teeter-totter. Nice one of Yogi flying off the ramp, and photo #43. Funny contrast of tiny Salsa with those huge towering hulks.

Thanks

43 is Oliver I think..it was his first trial. He's not super motivated and he's kinda fat.
    Salsa hates the teeter at this club. it is slloooooowwwwww to tip. takes a good 7-8 seconds to go down I bet. Poor bug.
    Amy, Laika, Owen and Salsa

and Segue