Over the last week I've been doing a test. Odie is a bad marker/pee'r in the house. He wears a belly band at all times when inside. Over the weekend when I was putting up the Christmas tree, I put Baxter in his crate because he was doing nothing but being in the way. That's Baxter for you. Odie and Rusty either laid on the couch or in the dog bed while I did the tree. 2 hours later I let Odie out and in that time he didn't pee his pants . I let Baxter out. Let them back in, put Odie's pants (his belly band, we call pants lol) back on. about an hour or so later, let them all back out. Odie had a full pad of pee in his pants. So for the past few days I've been doing a test. Sorry Baxter! but I've been putting him in his crate for about 30 min every morning while I get ready for work. Most days Odie has pee in his pants, on the days I lock Baxter up, Odie hasn't been peeing. So..... is Odie's issue, Baxter? I know I blame Baxter for a lot, he is a very troubled dog. Brian says he has the looks but not the brains LOL! I'm not going to start locking Baxter up more because of this. Odie has been in pants for the 6 years we've had him. We've been dealing with it all this time, we can still deal with it. But I guess after all these years I might finally find the problem with Odie's Marking/Peeing. Baxter! Odie & Baxter dont really get along. They tolerate each other but they are not BFF's Odie is super bonded with Rusty.